Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have you ever been a fishin on a bright and sunny day?



Where does the weekend go? It always seems to fly by and I feel more behind the next week then I did the week before. Friday night was Kindergarten slumber party night. Yeah you read that right. I know...C.R.A.Z.Y!!!! I actually got a lot of school stuff done after the kiddies went to sleep. It was a productive night. But I've decided staying up all night is for the birds! I'm still behind on my sleep.





Saturday I went fishing/reading with my sweetheart. It was a perfect date. He fished while I read several chapters of this:

Stopping only briefly to catch a few pictures of the catch (Ha!).











Tootles for now....

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your weekend was perfected as soon as you opened that book!!!!

And, yes, CRAZY is appropriate. Really? A Kindergarten slumber party? Oh my heavens.