Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Kendall Quotes

I need to do a better job documenting all the funny things Kendall says on a daily basis.  Here some of my favorite ones from recently:
  • I had got her ready for bed one evening but she still needed to hug and kiss daddy, who was outside working in his shop.  We opened the back door and I started to holler at him.  "No" she said, "I whistle with my fingers."  She proceeded to put her fingers in her mouth and make a loud screeching sound until Michael heard and come out. 
  • It was last day.  (yesterday)
  •  Michael: "Oh no, you have ink on your finger.  We'll have to cut your hand off."
       Kendall: "No, cause then I can't hold hands when we walk 
       across the road and I get hit by a car." 

  • "Dadda, I just texted someone on your phone." 
  •  "Ive got to work on my church stuff."  (Michael spends a lot of time working on church treasury stuff).
  • After a long discussion with her dad over which is better: Walmart or Krogers..."Dadda, why you not obey me?"  (Michael is pro Krogers...Kendall loves her some Walmart.  This argument can get very intense, haha).  

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Nothing makes my Heart Smile more than my GRAND babies!!! Love them sooooo much!

The Skinny on Staci said...

I love the cute things kids say. :) Tucker STILL doesn't call it yesterday!!! He'll even say (for yesterday) the day before tomorrow???? Lol