Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Banquet 2014

    Last Saturday was our annual Christmas Banquet with our church family.  I have purposed to blog about it everyday since then...yikes...I can't get anything done during the day!  (but I wouldn't have it any other way!)  I love our church family. 



    Kendall's Peeps.  Why are church kids the meanest?  You can see it in their faces (mine included!)  :)  I love these kid's and hope my girls stay friends with them for many years to come!


    With the Garretts
 
    As good as it gets these days.



 My bestie and our kids...


 and our traditional photo...

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Aww, so glad you had such a good time. Your little ones are growing so fast. I super-love their outfits, so cute!!
Have a very Happy Christmas Stephanie!

The Skinny on Staci said...

I love the group pic of the kids. Yes, you can see the little demons in their faces. LOL, jk. But it is such a funny pic. Love the yearly tree pic of you and your girlfriends. :)