Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014 Part 1

    The Holidays are always busy times for us, and this year was no exception. We celebrated Christmas over the span of 4 days.
   We started off with Christmas Eve with just our little family.  We had a pretty slow paced morning and waited until late morning and opened gifts.  That night we went to our church service.


    What more could a girl want?  Christmas PJs,  a girly necklace, lace socks,  a present to sit on, a present to open, and apple slices.

Both my girls
 
Rainboot were a hit with this girly girl!


Christmas Morning I walked in on this scene... 
  
It doesn't get much better than this!


Later that morning we headed to my dad's house.
 

He had a full house!  I haven't got to spent a holiday with the Krings since I was a small child. It was really nice to spend time with family and cousins that I haven't seen in a long time.  That was special to me.  I wish I had took more pictures.

My dad and my girls.  Kendall was in full melt down mode, missing a nap.  Kate doesn't even look like Kate in this picture.  She is changing so much!
My Dad and one of my brother's boys, Cooper. 


Corbin
 


 
We left my dad's and headed to my pappaw's to have Christmas with my mom's extended family.


 I just realized, we should have made our brother get in this picture. 



 
Can you say cranky?
 











Kendall fell asleep in the car on the way home.  She was exhausted!  She never stays asleep through the process of getting out of the car and into the house.  
Well, almost never.



 Stay tuned for part 2.....


 

 

No comments: