It was a rough week emotionally and mentally, but I really think my silly goal list kept my mind busy enough that I didn't go crazy.
We had a couple of friends from church cook for us this week, and my mother in law, so that was a blessing.
Last week I shared my goals for the week...
How did I do?
- Read!--Accomplished. I finished 5 books last week.
- TPT Unit-- This is the one goal I didn't finished. I've been selling things on Teachers Pay Teachers for the last few years. I'm not making a killing but it's easy money. I wait until my earnings build up in paypal and use it to buy treats for my girls off Zulily that I'd normally not spend money on. I have a few ideas in my head of units I'd like to add. Maybe I'll accomplish it this week.
- 2 Quiet Book Pages--Accomplished! I surpassed this goal and finished 4 pages!
The chicks hatch out of the eggs. They can play in the grass below or under the mother hen's wing. I'd love to add Psalm 91:4 to the mother hen page, but I'm not that crafty.
The barn page opens up to 5 finger puppets.
And Mr. Potato head. I'll finish his corresponding page this week that will house his body parts.
- Play with Photoshop--Accomplished. I worked through 4 or 5 online tutorials. I'm gonna continue this goal.
- Organize photography Pinterest Board--Accomplished
- Daily Bible Reading--Accomplished. It's sad to admit but I was getting behind on my bible reading while on bed rest. I caught up this week.
- Daily Bible Study--I finished the bible study book I was working through this week. I did miss a few days but I like to put this after my bible reading so I'm not too upset. I have a study ready on Proverbs 31 that I'd like to start this week. Hopefully it won't depressed me, because my life is far from the Proverbs 31 woman right now!
- Nurses' Gifts-- Accomplished. This was a pinterest idea. Sweet little gifts for the nurses who'll take care of us at the hospital. The original idea came from here, and I used her printable cards. Super easy project for very little money. My bags each include Mentos, Altoids, Hand Sanitizer, A mini composition book, and a pen.
I know my goals are lame and silly but they kept me occupied. My list for this week: