Thursday, June 24, 2010

Moving on up!

Well it is official....we're sort of moved in.  We have been staying/sleeping here since last Saturday night.  We aren't 100% moved but are planning great things for this weekend!  And who really needs living room and dining room furniture.  Supper tastes just as good while sitting in the spare bedroom on leftover floor padding!   Here are some pictures of our beautiful hardwood. 

I took those this evening before the great trim painting marathon, which was to prepare for the great trim hanging tomorrow.
I'll post more pictures of the other rooms if I ever as soon as I get them unpacked and organized.  :)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

It looks great, Stephanie!!! I'm excited for you!!!

Teresa said...

Beautiful, Steph! Congratulations! So much "fun" moving into a new home.

Kim said...

Amazing,the difference.It is very nice!

Karen Crabtree said...

Steph & Michael,
So happy for you both. House looks very pretty.
Love,
Karen & family