- I had got her ready for bed one evening but she still needed to hug and kiss daddy, who was outside working in his shop. We opened the back door and I started to holler at him. "No" she said, "I whistle with my fingers." She proceeded to put her fingers in her mouth and make a loud screeching sound until Michael heard and come out.
- It was last day. (yesterday)
- Michael: "Oh no, you have ink on your finger. We'll have to cut your hand off."
across the road and I get hit by a car."
- "Dadda, I just texted someone on your phone."
- "Ive got to work on my church stuff." (Michael spends a lot of time working on church treasury stuff).
- After a long discussion with her dad over which is better: Walmart or Krogers..."Dadda, why you not obey me?" (Michael is pro Krogers...Kendall loves her some Walmart. This argument can get very intense, haha).