Saturday, February 27, 2016

3 Things

Update time


Kendall
1.   Kendall turned three at the end of January.  
2.  She is talking nonstop.  And cracks us up daily.
3.  She is starting to show more genuine concern and care for Kate.  It's fun to see that love developing for her sister.  

Kate
1.  Poor Kate Kate had a hard week last week.  She hardly slept and ate and ran a temp with cold symptoms.  Thankfully, we seem past that now.  
2.  She has six teeth coming in at once.  
3.  Like her big sister she loves books and being read to.  She is able to pay attention to them longer than Kendall was at this age. 

 
Michael
1.  He is the best dad.  He constantly is playing and helping with the girls whenever he is home.  Right now he is sitting on the couch reading to Kendall.
2.  He's a pretty swell husband, also.  
 

Stephanie 

1.  I am so far behind on blogging.  The end of 2015 and beginning of 2016 was crazy and busy.  Now things are eerily calm and relaxed (as calm and relaxed as things can be with two toddlers).  I'm enjoying the quiet for the time being.  And who knows maybe I'll even catch up on blogging.
2.  My days are very routine and structured...it's the whole two toddler thing again.  I love our little life.  In full disclosure, I do go a little stir crazy when stuck in the house for a week with a sick baby.  Just saying.  
3.  I've started a new bible study on I Corinthians 13 (the love chapter).  By the end of the four paragraph introduction I was already so convicted.  I'm praying God will use it to change me.  Maybe this can be one of those great blog posts you will be anticipating. 
 

1 comment:

Peggy said...

This post was a blessing, as they all are, but I love your love for the Lord and your family. Nothing greater.