Boy did I fall off the Goal Bandwagon. My March Goals were such a flop that I didn't even attempt any goals for April...how's that for ambition? I really do like writing and posting Monthly goals. It makes me feel accountable and I get more accomplished. If I'm not purposeful my daily accomplishments are just feeding, dressing, and changing diapers.
May will be a busy month. We'll have revival at church. I'm very excited about revival because my heart is in desperate need of reviving! But that adds more laundry, ironing, and preparing to my schedule. Also Mother's day will be busy making sure to spend time with our moms, buying and prepping gifts for our Church's mother's day, and prepping cute lil crafts for my Sunday School kiddos. I'm being ambitious with 10 goals for the month!
Instead of reviewing the one March Goal that I accomplished...I'm jumping straight into my May goals.
1. Spring Cleaning--since I recently did major cleaning there's only a few deep cleaning things I want to do.
2. Read to Kendall Everyday--I do this almost everyday but miss some...I want to be more intentional with it.
3. Work on Quiet Book--Notice I didn't say finish this time :)
4. Attempt Potty Training again--She wasn't ready in February..Will May be our month?
5. Be a blessing to 3 people (My overall goal for the year). I like picking out people I'm not especially close to.
6. Kendall's Room--It's time!
7. Daily Devotions--notice I didn't say quiet time....not much quiet around here!
8. Take the girls' pictures...this is the month!
9. Photoshop course...it's still waiting in my inbox...notice the misspelled word...cooperate. Fun fact: I can't spell. :)
10. Exercise 5 times a week.
Here's to a productive month!