Monday, April 20, 2015

Kate's First Cereal

   Yikes, It's been over a month since I last blogged. In my defense my laptop is dying a slow and painful death. Posting anything is very time consuming, and well...painful.  But being the trooper I am, I'm going to try to catch up this week.  

   So to accompany the incredibly original and creative title of this post, I'm posting pictures of Kate's first time to eat cereal.   These are from about a month ago.  I drug my heals on feeding her the first time because I needed a day when Michael was around to take pictures.  





She is still not a very big fan on the creamy goodness!
 

Kendall's first time to eat cereal was posted here.  

 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

LOL, too cute. And you look great in that picture! I love your bangs to the side like that. :)