Tuesday, June 10, 2014

He or She, What will it be?

Today is the half way mark in this pregnancy....We are beyond excited to find out what lil baby Jones #2 is later this week!

I think it's funny everyone asks what I "want".   Seriously?  I want another baby to love on!  It honestly doesn't matter to me if this baby is a girl or boy, but I am ready to know!  I thought it would be fun to compare my pregnancy symptoms to old wives tales.


My answers are in color....
Well that doesn't help much, does it?  Guess I'm waiting until the ultrasound to find out....




 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Okay, the ultimate question.... chicken or beef???? LOL But someone debunked my theory on that the other day anyway. :) Carley is on pins and needs waiting to see what you're having. We can't wait!