Sunday, March 9, 2014

Still Kicking

Several people have been harassing me about not blogging...honestly I've just haven't been in a blogging mood.  Some amazing things are happening in our family right now, and I can't wait until I am able to share!  They are getting me excited about blogging! 

 My goal is to get my camera out some this week and get some pics of my princess girl, because we all know that she's the real star of this show!  So hopefully I'll be back some in the next few weeks!


 The girl enjoying a wagon ride on a chilly afternoon.


 

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Well now, this leaves one's mind to wander, doesn't it??? Well, I guess while I'm waiting for some sort of family reveal, I'll at least have a Kendall pic to show Carley. She actually told me today to text you and see what the problem is! Lol I think she just might be your blog's biggest fan! :)

Dana said...

I love your blog!