Monday, July 8, 2013

Quick Pics

   Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post.  I blog to document my lil family's life, not for comments.  But it is sure encouraging to get comments and know people are reading (especially if they say how pretty I am (I kid, well sort of)).   I hope to continue this blog for many years to come, and it will serve as a memory book for my kids to one day look back upon.  I kind of slacked off on blogging last week.  I was actually wondering if anyone was reading...now, I have several posts I need to get caught up on.
 

   I've made my snazzy button for my weekly post of cell phone pics, or quick pics.  What can I say?  I'm just cool like that!  :) 


 photo Presentation1.jpg

 
   These are my cell pics from the last 2 weeks, since I missed last Monday's.  

Crown I made at VBS...a post should be coming soon on that.  Just thought I'd put it on the real queen of the house!


I met my mom and sisters at Gondolier one day that same week.  Funny how since having Kendall I get invited to do things. 


Swimming with my Moize friends. 


Aunt Kiah with a blowout diaper.  


Last Sunday's Outfit

 Remember these shoes?  They fit now.



Yesterday's Outfit.


That's all my quick pics from the last two weeks!





1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

That blowout moment was great! And it brings back oh so many (bad) memories for me as a mom! Lol My kids are going to be so excited to be on the blog.