- I'm up to $4.80 in my business endeavor.
- Michael is back on days...Hooray!
- We are making an offer on a house in our area (Don't get too excited...we've been down this road before).
- My student teacher is leaving me after 6 wonderful weeks....I'm excited to have my kids back but am dreading the whole working aspect :) My classroom is wonderfully organized with all the extra help I had.
- The month of March has absolutely No (count them...zero) school holidays....and very little chance of snow. Come on April!
- Don't criticize me about my desire to be out of school (like Michael is doing now) I put in way more hours than required!!!!!! Be quick to sympathize and slow to criticize.
- I'm excited about our revival this week (if you live in our area it's with Bro. Terry Norris @7).
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
I have thought and thought for days. Mustering up every ounce of creativity that I have for a great original blog post. But still I've got nothing. I could tell you how I have started a new business endeavor. I've actually made some money....$1.20 three times. For those who don't teach second grade math that's $3.60. Be jealous. But even I know that's nothing to write about. I'm still alive...still enjoying life....everything is going good. But still I've got nothing. Is it better to be silent during these times, or post about how still I've got nothing?