Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

Two snow days in a row has made this chicka one happy girl.    Laundry is clean, folded, and get this...Put Up.  Christmas treats are baked and lying on the counter.  Presents are wrapped and under the tree. I even feel like a take a minute to catch up on some long over-due blogging.   Life has been busy in the Jones' Home but I wouldn't have it any other way.  

I guess I'll start this update back at Thanksgiving. Since the driving distance between our families is long, this year we stayed at the Jones' all day.  We had a good day and Michael took some pictures.  










Now we are full force in preparing for the Christmas season.  I love the business but was feeling a little stressed.  I was relieved to have a couple snow days to get caught up at the house.  I hope to post a few pictures from around the house and at the Christmas Banquet during the next few days.  Until then....



  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  

                               Matthew 1:21

1 comment:

Mom said...

Glad you have had time to get caught up on some things....even a visit to Mom's!!!! I am very proud of you and Love you bunches and bunches and bunches more!!!!
Love,
Mom