1 . How old were you when you became a christian?I was eight almost nine when I asked the Lord to save me. My life revolves around being a Christian. I'm so grateful the Lord saw fit to show me my need and save me.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher...Guess I have arrived? J/K
3. What is your favorite beverage?
Hands down, with out a doubt, 100 percent....sweet tea from Sonic. However, I have kicked my caffeine addiction!
My name is Stephanie and I am a caffeine-aholic. I have been clean for three weeks.
4. If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go? Why?
I have several perfect vacations planned out in my head...they include:
- New york and a Broadway Play
- The Grand Canyon
I have been blessed with great grandparents. I can't help but share a memory of each.
- Granny Kring....Probably the one I relate the most with. My Grandfather had had open heart surgery and while he was recovering she broke her hip. I stayed with her for several weeks. I remember walking into the room and finding her praying for all her kids and grand kids. What a heritage! I stayed with her a lot growing up. She always gave me a dollar for Sunday School and polished my shoes with vegetable oil. She was also very proud of me for going to college. When I started student teaching she was on the phone calling everyone to tell them where I was working at. I was heartbroken that she passed away before I graduated.
- Pappaw Kring--I spent the most time with him during his last few months on earth, I spent nights with him to help care for him. We had some really hard nights where he said and did things that he didn't mean. His last words to me before I left for work on his last day was that he was praying God would bless me. When I came back from wok he was unresponsive and died that evening.
- Nanny Pat--M greatest memories with her was when we would spend the night and she'd read Brer Rabbit in the Briar Patch to us.
- Pappaw Tom--My greatest memories with him are recently. I'm glad we've been able to spend more time together.
- The ruppes--Although they are my step grandparents, the have always treated me as their own. To know them is to like them.
I don't have one favorite author. I love reading a wide variety of materials.
7. Is there a special hobby that you and your husband enjoy doing together?
We spend a ton of time together doing a variety of things. Not one thing is standing out to me.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything with cream cheese!