Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Mom!


A few days ago I couldn't have told you how old she was. It's something that when mentioned is lied about! Tuesday as I was pretending to be her (complete with forged signature) to pick up her prescription, the cashier wanted to know my birthday. Yikes! I had no clue how old she was to quickly (well as quickly as my bad mental math skills would let me) figure what year she was born. The friendly cashier seen my frantic worried brow and told me when "I" was born. She was cracking up, as I was figuring out how many years had passed between that wonderful day and now. Wow, Mom, I had no idea!


What to say about mom? Wow, the last few months have been C.R.A.Z.Y! And she has some hard days ahead of her. But she's been amazing! Theres so much I could say.
I love you bunches Mom.
P.S. I should be your favorite because I'm sure Josh didn't remember your birthday!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to a great Mom!!

Karen Crabtree said...

Steph,
That's a great picture! You are a sweet daughter!
Love,
Karen