Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Traditions Day 16: Advent Calendar


     By day 16, the excitement is building! What better way to add to it then by having an advent calendar? Here's the one we have:

 
This picture is from a few days ago.  Since then Michael's pointed out that I should be counting down instead of up.  :)




It of course is a Hobby Lobby steal.  

  Here's a few cute ones, that I have seen:

Christmas Tree Fabric Advent Calendar (Source)


Little People Nativity Advent Calendar (Source)


Nativity Fabric Advent Calendar (Source)



Metal Cans Advent Calendar (Source)


Kurt Adler Wooden Nativity Advent Calendar with 24 Magnetic Figures (source)  
 (A little Pricey but I really like it). 



Let the count down begin.

To see the rest of our traditions click here.

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Do you realize you could've used this month to knock off half of you "Someday List." It has a TON of Christmas-related stuff! Surely you can do at least one of them until next year!!! Your last cross off was in 2011!!!! I know you love me giving you a hard time. :) Sorry. I just notice random things. Maybe I have ADD! Ha