Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday's Scripture--He's Qualified

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:16


For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6


Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Psalm 33:18


Today I am thankful that God is qualified to be the leader of my life. So often my hands grasp for the steering wheel of life. By swerving the "car" I think I can chose a better path. Sometimes for selfish reasons and at times for ignorance. It's reassuring to know that God knows all things and when he leads there is no wrong turns. No need for directions. No fears. Just perfect peace!

No comments: