Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just stick it out with me...

I thought about blogging about neighbors and rooster traps....
I thought about blogging about a funny sunburn line....
I thought about blogging about a horrible horrible, terrible dvd burning experience...
I thought about blogging about how I tried to blog last Sunday but was unable to...
I thought about blogging about marriage and how much I love it...
I thought about blogging about Mother's Day...
I thought about blogging about the names of our first two unborn children (as soon as Michael agrees)...
I thought about blogging about 3 nights of Kindergarten parent workshops...
I thought about blogging about a wonderful revival and the help I received...
I thought about blogging about my upcoming week of teaching pre-k...
I thought about blogging about my latest craft adventures...
I thought about blogging about what grades I could possibly be teaching next week...
I thought about blogging about my wonderful husband...
I thought about blogging about love of blogs...
I thought about blogging about my "luck" for winning of late...
I thought about blogging about recent wedding showers...

But then I decided that I'm tired. But will make another promise (hopefully not to break this time) that I will be blogging again...real soon.

No comments: